100 ml Essential Hand Spray
100% Plant Based, Vegan & Cruelty Free
- An easy to use and fast drying spray botanical hand sanitiser with a unique blend of 70 % certified organic grain alcohol and soothing aromatherapy.
- Blue Tansy Tea Tree and Lemongrass has a fresh & reassuring scent, making this more pleasurable to use while travelling or while at work.
- Formulated with one of the UK's leading cosmetic scientists to be highly effective for fast sanitisation of your hands from viruses and bacteria.
- The formula is less drying than other sanitisers, so you can create a better balance of hand health with hand hygiene.
- Made from natural botanicals, in a convenient spray. Just spray once or twice, then rub hands over each other, and you are ready to go!
100 ml Essential Hand Spray
Essential Purifying Hand Spray Spray with 70% certified organic alcohol, offers extra reassurance, for clean and hygienic hands while out and about, using traceable high quality alcohol with gentle botanical activities to support skin health. You can also sanitise small surface areas if needed, such as phones or glasses.
A subtle blend of soothing witch hazel with calming Blue Tansy and it’s active ‘chamazulene’, creates the blue colour and makes this easier on the hands. The formula has the optimal amount of glycerine, which has been shown in studies to help protect skin. Tea tree and lemongrass essential oils in combination, have well known antibacterial and antiviral qualities, and contribute to the fresh uplifting herbal scent.
Please note only two per person, and does not ship internationally only to U.K.
Alcohol denat, Aqua, Witch Hazel Extract, Alcohol, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cymbopogon flexuosus (Lemongrass) Oil, Tanacetum Annuum (Blue Tansy) Flower Oil, Glycerine, Limonene.
To use spray, onto one hand and rub over both hands with the other hand and allow to air dry. Avoid spraying directly near eyes or face. If using with children hold the bottle, and spray their hands for them, do not give children the bottle to hold. If you need to sanitise a small area like a menu or phone, just spray and dry. This is surface area safe.
Questions we get frequently asked
Why is 70% Alcohol Denat. the best sanitiser for hands?
70% alcohol solutions increase the drying time, to ensure the alcohol penetrates the cell wall of any bacteria or viruses. This is more effective than a 90% solution which may dry too quickly, without having time to work.
Is Tea Tree really Antibacterial and Antiviral?
Modern studies and data clearly show a broad-spectrum activity for Tea Tree Oil which includes antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, and antiprotozoal activities. In the USA, Tea Tree Oil is thought to be so effective it is classed as a medicine.
What is Blue Tansy essential oil?
This luxurious blue oil has a growing reputation for being calming to skin and effective against inflammation. It has three well established anti-inflammatory agents; Chamazulene which is well known, Sabine that has been shown in research to be effective as anti-inflammatory and Campher that is also thought to reduce inflammation in the body.