As a conscious brand, we must adapt fast to the changing environmental climate, and consider the earth's finite resources as well as looking after consumer health.
We use biodiverse and sustainable, speciality novel oilseed crops grown in the UK, and organic ingredients.
Sustainability and environmental considerations are built into what we do.
These crops are good for soil diversity.
We are free from:
- Para-phenylenediamine (PPD)
- Peanut / peanut-derived ingredients
- Petroleum (petrolatum) or mineral oil (paraffinum liquidum)
- Ethanolamine compounds and salts (eg MEA, TEA, DEA and derivatives)
- Formaldehyde and its releasers (eg imidazolidinyl urea, diazolidinyl urea, quaternium-15)
- Methylisothiazolinone (MI) and methylchloroisothiazolinone (MCI)
- Microbeads/microspheres (plastic)
- Parabens (butyl-, ethyl- or methylparaben)
- Petroleum-derived non-preservative ingredients, other than those given in ‘Other Ingredients’ below
- Phthalates (eg diethyl phthalate)
- Sodium lauryl / laureth sulphate (SLS/SLES)
- Synthetic silicones and derivatives
- Talc, unless pressed
- Toluene / toluene-2,5-diamine (TD)
We also are careful to source ethically
Our Essential Oils and Flower Absolutes are Organic or from a leaping bunny cert supplier.
Organic essential oils are restricted in the methods that can be used to extract them, to gentler and better extraction methods.
Most of our emulsifiers (Creams) are coconut-derived and in emulsifiers where palm oil is used in small quantities, or might be present, the suppliers are signed up to the Roundtable on Sustainable Palm Oil.
You will notice with our essential oils, we opt for organic and sustainably grown options, especially in cases where a tree is under threat.
Any questions please message us.